|Salary||£16000 - £24000 per annum||Sector||Education & Training|
We are looking for an Art Instructor for an Alternative Provision who is looking to make an impact through creative lessons and inspiring a love of art as a means of expression. The School works on a very small class basis and there are pupils who find Art both therapeutic and a great way to actually approach other lessons. You will be creative, professional and fun with capacity to reach the children and young adults in this specialist provision. Ofsted Good with some Outstanding features, good facilities and a fabulous SLT.
In order to fulfil this role you will be:-
- Art Instructor or Art Teacher NQT or QTS
- Used to working in a specialist education provision
- Happy to work with children and young adults that demonstrate some barriers to learning
- Capable to pushing the boundaries in the classroom, approaching things from a different perspective and make Art interesting
- Able to work on your own initiative and as part of the overall teaching team
- Happy to work with the GCSE or BTEC Curriculum
- Used to working in a setting where the children and young adults need additional support
In return you will enjoy:-
- Good rate of pay
- Opportunity to work full or part-time
- Plenty of ongoing support
- Working with a School that can offer good career prospects
- Free online Training
- Plenty of support from your dedicated Consultant
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance -
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.