|Location||No fixed place of work||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||€40000 - €46000||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
We are looking for an Area Support manager that has a solid background in Facilities Management and high-end customer service skills to support 20 sites in Dublin area. Background in hospitality and catering is a must.
We offer work flexibility as there is no fixed place of work, a salary range of €40,000 - €46,000 and a bonus as well as access to Sodexo employee benefits. If this sounds like the challenge for you, please apply below!
- Provide support to Account Manager, Group and Business Managers across the sites
- Work with the business managers to ensure they deliver consistent quality food and customer service standards to the agreed contract specification and requirements as measured by both qualitative and financial targets.
- Carry out unit audits
- Foster positive working relationships with managers and clients across the business
- Participate in training staff to ensure that they are trained in all legal/statutory aspects, Company policies and procedures and in the delivery of a customer focussed service.
- Work with the Account Manager to deliver budget commitments across the business
- Participate in goal and objective setting for the site managers in consultation with Account Manager
- Ensure all reporting is timely and accurate
- Drive revenue opportunities i.e. new business, additional services via organic growth, cash sales and labour efficiencies to maximize gross operating profit.
- Manage new contract mobilisations through to handover to Account Manager
- Compile proposals and recommendations to improve operations
- Review customer satisfaction results and work with the Account Managers and Unit Business Managers to implement actions to improve levels of service as appropriate
- Experience of providing ‘high-end’ quality in customer service and products
- Experience of delivering hands on operational support in the hospitality industry and excellent knowledge of the catering industry, brand standards and innovations.
- Excellent communicator and motivator
- Strong financial understanding and demonstrable budgeting management
- IT Skills
- Experience of customer service training and working with brand standards
- Experienced in using Sodexo Systems
- Personnel Management Skills
- Energetic, forward thinking, with a desire to learn and develop
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process