Area Support Dental Nurse
- Job Reference: 00039196-1
- Date Posted: 16 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Maidstone, Kent
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Qualified Dental Area Support Nurse
Days/Hours: Mon-Fri 08:00-20:00 (Shifts) – Plus Weekends / 40 Hours
Location: Maidstone, Kent
Imagine being able to shape your dream Nursing career and focussing on being the best you can be. Whilst caring for patients, we can help you develop, and help shape dentistry... Welcome to mydentist. Europe’s largest dental care provider, where Dental Nurses come to excel in their field.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, fully funded GDC registration and medical indemnity plus a continued investment in your professional development. Dental Nurses have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, a large clinical community and opportunities to mentor others.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious Dental Nurse to join us in Maidstone. Here, you’ll benefit from:
* Well established practice with excellent patient base and reputation in the area
* Working with longstanding clinicians
* Having the opportunity to upskill in implants and additional areas
* Opportunities to mentor future student Dental Nurses
Key responsibilities/ Practice Info
* Must be GDC registered
* Knowledge of R4 system beneficial
* Have a passion for putting patients first
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Team player
* IT skills
* Covering several well-established practices, including Tonbridge, Ashford and Swanley
* Must have access to own transport
Click Apply or contact our Clinical recruitment specialist, Emma Thrupp today on (phone number removed) to find out more about this fantastic opportunity