Area Sales Manager Software EMEA
|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager Software EMEA|
|Contact Name:||Robert Hannan|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2019 09:48|
The successful candidate will have 2-3 years software sales experience (and knowledge of the commercial marine industry would be preferable). The Sales Manager will take ownership of the whole sales process from prospect identification, through qualification, presentation, proposals, negotiation and finally closing the sale. Post sales activities to ensure that levels of service are maintained and that opportunities for upselling are exploited.
The ideal person will have sufficient commercial acumen to reliably negotiate contracts and a proven track record in sales, specifically closing deals and maintaining margin, must be driven and able to demonstrate a history of driving sales through new business. You will be required to travel on a global basis and should have knowledge and experience of sales to the ship owner / ship manager sector.
Excellent spoken and written English is essential for facilitating communication with ships owners and managers and fully conversant with standard MS Office software packages (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) with the skills required to be able to use sales and CRM software packages.
-Identify and prioritise key market areas
• Exceed targets set out in bonus scheme for allocated areas
• To become a product expert in terms of digital products, solutions and value add. Win new customers by cold calling, prospecting and utilize own network
• Conduct and present demos of the software system. Training will be provided.
• Key account management
• Negotiate and agree contracts
• Understand customer requirements and advise on customised services
• Plan and execute sales activities in conjunction with the Global Sales and Marketing Manager
• Input data into CRM system to feed the sales forecast
• Use the CRM system to provide information on opportunities and customer meetings
• Use the software tools supplied to prepare quotations for new customers
• Make presentations to both customers and internal departments
• Provide and maintain data to support the Marketing Databases
• Provide input for Product Development and new Product design
• Maintain continuous awareness of competitor services
• Attend conferences and exhibitions, meeting with customers and agents
• Provide support and input for marketing activities such as new brochures, mail shots, exhibitions etc.
• Travel overseas is required up to 1 - 2 weeks pr. month, and is considered a regular feature of this role,requests could be made at short notice
Location - North of London
Salary - Competitive (call for further details)
Please call Clare on 02382 024 278 for more information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
UK Area Sales Manager
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum + OTE £50,000
Area Sales Manager
£28000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Commission, company car
£65000 - £70000 per annum
Sales Account Manager
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Business Development & Sales Manager
Welwyn Garden City
£50000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: Company bonus scheme, company car/car allowance scheme, pension