Area Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Michelle Laight|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2019 11:27|
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Following up on all leads generated by trade shows and other sources in a timely manner.
• Self-generating sales opportunities.
• Planning and making efficient customer visits to carry out site surveys, establishing a clear understanding of the project requirements, then collating the information and relaying it to the design department.
• Establishing relationships with existing and potential customers, plus other suitable contacts.
• Exploring markets/sales channels to keep up-to-date with competitors and their products.
• Ensuring all product samples and marketing literature is relevant, presentable and in an appropriate quantity for upcoming duties.
• Participating in trade shows and other such events.
• Working with Marketing to ensure that foot fall onto our trade show stand is maximised.
• Maintaining regular contact with customers, providing support wherever necessary to ensure a positive working relationship for existing and future orders.
• Handling the CRM package, updating account and contact details.
As the successful Business Development Manager, you will ideally have:
• High commercial awareness.
• Skills in Account Management.
• Experience in Corporate Sales.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Knowledge in Customer Relationship Development and Management.
• Relevant business/sales qualifications or experience.
• GCSE level English & Maths (C or above), or equivalent.
Benefits you will receive:
• Qualified leads
• Training in all relevant internal and external systems.
• Regular travel opportunities for overseas business (Abu Dhabi, Dubai). Up to a week a month all expenses paid.
• An uncapped bonus structure for hitting sales targets. With both monthly and annual bonus
• A company car, laptop and phone.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Deputy Sales Manager
£25000 - £28000 per annum
Events Sales Manager
Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Sales Manager Wind - SEA
Thailand or Indonesia
Competitive dependent upon experience
Sales Account Manager - Eltham
£20000 - £25000 per annum
£18000 - £20000 per annum