|Job Title:||Area Manager|
|Salary:||£25000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Company Car, Pension, Holiday|
|Start Date:||2019-04-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Melanie Harrop|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2019 16:54|
We are an industrial cleaning company with a difference!
About the company:
We provide highly trained staff and the latest industrial cleaning machinery and equipment to clean the biggest warehouse and production buildings throughout the UK.
As a company we have developed innovative cleaning systems to maintain warehouse floor surfaces, pallet bays, racking and high level surfaces to the highest standard. We also provide high quality facility cleaning, recycling and waste management services.
Our staff are supplied with the best uniforms, PPE and working conditions and paid well above the industry standard to ensure that we maintain and retain the highest quality workforce. We are a fast growing business and recognise that recruiting high quality personnel is key to maintaining the highest quality standards.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an Area Manager with a high level of management experience to join our dynamic team to cover our sites throughout the UK.
You will be fully supported by our main office team and cloud based IT system which provides our clients with real time site information.
Staff management and strong communication skills, an ability to problem solve and to adapt to the job role are the most important skills that we require.
Experience in the industrial cleaning industry is not essential as we provide full training.
Benefits of the role:
An attractive salary from £25,000 - £28,000 (depending on experience) to maintain the highest standards and safe, efficient operation of industrial cleaning contracts over various sites. Overnight stays may apply.
A company car, IT equipment and a really exciting career opportunity are on offer to the successful applicant
- Manage an annual budget
- Manage staff, rota’s, holidays, motivation and disciplinary admin and appraisals.
- Manage company and clients expectations and site standards
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety Regulations and quality standards.
- Ensure all machinery and plant is fully operational, serviced and supported.
- Communicate company standards to staff at all levels, monitor and maintain.
- Build relationships with customers and encourage strong relationships between management teams and customer representatives.
- Provide leadership to the management teams promoting company’s business strategy.
- Ensure Client requests are responded to and problems are resolved.
- Ensure the implementation of quality control and performance measurement procedures.
- Deliver accurate reports on service delivery and performance as required.
- P&L accountability for the region, ensuring management of services within budget and achievement of maximum revenue and agreed gross margin.
- Identify and build business opportunities
- Recruit, manage and promote staff development.
- Create internal training and succession plan.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- The ability to write and speak clear, accurate English
- Industry cleaning and Health and safety qualified preferred not essential
- Can demonstrate successful management experience preferably within the cleaning industry
- Sound knowledge of industrial cleaning and warehouse cleaning delivery
- Proven record of excellent budgetary control and management with full P&L accountability
- Proven ability to maximise business growth.
- Good interpersonal.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to make good quality decisions
- Competent in MS Office Word
- A full clean Driving Licence and the ability to travel within the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's