|Salary||£25000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
Would you like to join a large modern Architectural Consultancy based in the center of Bristol?
If so then there is an opportunity for an intermediate / Senior Architectural Technologist to join a sociable team of Architects and Technicians. You will be working in a variety of project sectors at different stages and have the chance to have a direct involvement with the directors and Architects.
The Consultancy work in all Revit therefore it is important that you are confident in with this software. You will be working in a modern open plan office where there is always something going on from pizza to Yoga and plenty of social events to fill your calendar. You will be fully supported in any additional training, qualifications, or charterships and a clear career progression structure is available to you.
The Ideal Candidate: Architectural Technologist
- Proficient in Revit for all projects at detailed design stage, so technical experience in this software is essential
- A thorough knowledge of UK Building Regulations is essential (to include all stages of the RIBA plan of works)
- It is preferable that the candidate has some UK based experience
- Client focused attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- Qualification in Architectural Technology or another relevant course would be desirable
- Produce detailed drawings
- Attend regular meetings
- Prepare and develop planning and construction drawings, surveys, plans, specifications, drawings and images