|Salary||£30000 - £38000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
Exciting opportunity for an intermediate to senior level Architectural Technologist to join a well-established practice offering a variety of services including Architecture, Masterplanning, Feasibility studies, structures, building services and 3D Visualisation.
We are looking for an Architecture Technologist to join a team in Birmingham working in mainly residential with housing developers, commercial and specialist care projects.
- Responsible for assisting in the preparation of design and construction documents
- To provide design and technical support
- Amend and update drawings
- Assist project teams and other staff members as required
- Liaising with members of the design team and Provide Assistance to the design team where appropriate
- Working towards deadlines, budgets, and resolve any issues that may arise
- Up to date on UK’s building regulations
- Visit site to ensure everything is running to plans and timescales
- Proficient on AutoCAD
- Revit experience (preferred but not essential)
- Advanced 3D Capabilities
- Architectural or buildings background
- A proactive team plan