|Salary||£25000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
A well reputable consultancy that has been established for over 30 years is requiring An Architectural Technologist to join them. This is the chance to join an exceptional medium size company with 18 staff in a great location, the team are very friendly, sociable outside of work and all muck in together.
You will find yourself working on and delivering some very exciting high profile local projects, this being mainly a hotel along with some commercial and healthcare projects. As the Architectural Technologist, you will be assisting the Associate Director of the office and seeing projects through from start through to completion.
The Role: Architectural Technologist
- Producing working drawing packages
- Liaising with consultants and clients
- Lead and manage technical design projects
- Attending site meetings
- Measured surveys and site inspections
The Candidate: Architectural Technologist
- Proficient in Revit and in practice experience is a mandatory requirement
- Excellent communication skills and work well in a team and independently
- Previous experience working on hotels, commercial or a variety of project sectors
- Technical ability and capability to take full responsibility for own workload
- Architectural degree
- A minimum of a couple of years industry experience is required