|Salary||£28000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
A fresh opportunity with one of UK’s leading Architectural consultancies in Birmingham, based in the City Centre has arisen. They are currently looking for an Architecture Technologist with previous experience on large scale projects to join their team.
The award-winning practice has an excellent reputation for creating high-quality buildings. They work across multiple sectors including: residential, education, masterplanning and leisure, continually applying and investing in the most up to date programmes and technologies.
This is a great opportunity to work with a company who will fully support career progression at all stages of your Architecture education, also offering benefits such as cycle scheme, pension scheme, bonus and healthcare opportunities.
Responsibilities: Architectural Technologist
- Responsible for assisting in the preparation of design and construction documents
- To provide design and technical support
- Amend and update drawings
- Assist project teams and other staff members as required
- Liaising with members of the design team and Provide Assistance to the design team where appropriate
- Working towards deadlines, budgets, and resolve any issues that may arise
- Up to date on UK’s building regulations
- Visit site to ensure everything is running to plans and timescales
- Proficient using Revit is essential
- Advanced 3D Capabilities
- Architectural or buildings background with previous experience across a range of projects
- A proactive team player