|Salary||£30000 - £45000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
Opportunity for an Architectural Technologist to join an international company who is renowned to be the most respected construction multi-disciplinary within the world. The consultancy have offices worldwide and provides full services to clients in the public and private sector cross a variety of project.
You will be joining a diverse, highly skilled and passionate design team. This would be a perfect opportunity for an Architectural Technologist who has an interest in defence, energy and transport Architecture.
Responsibilities – Architectural Technologist
- Producing working drawing packages
- Liaising with consultants and clients
- Lead and manage technical design projects
- Attending site meetings
- Measured surveys and site inspections
- Proficient in Revit is desirable
- In practice experience is a mandatory requirement
- Excellent communication skills and work well in a team and independently
- Technical ability and capability to take full responsibility for own workload
- Architectural degree
- A minimum of a couple of years industry experience is required