|Salary||£26000 - £32000 per annum||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
Are you an Architectural Technologist looking for a new role? Do you want to get stuck into something a little bit different? At this well regarded practice you could be working on anything from the change of use for a listed building, to a stylish refurbishments of high end apartment. With the opportunity to work over a range of sectors including exciting educational projects and sustainable eco designs, this practice offers a range of challenges for the right candidate.
This experienced practice is looking for a driven, reliable Architectural Technologist to join their team in Oxford. A successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work across a range of project sectors. The practice we entirely in ArchiCAD and are ideally looking for a candidate with prior BIM experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a well-established Architectural practice who offer career progression and skill development. A flexible working environment, easily commutable offices and a strong team.
Architectural Technologist: Responsibilities
- Project Delivery
- Experience across all RIBA stages
- BIM experience using ArchiCAD and/or Revit
- Strong knowledge of UK Planning policies and Building Regulations
- Proficiency using AutoCAD and Revit
- Preparation of detailed drawings, layouts, sketches and graphic representations
- Completing site surveys and collating regulation information
- Proficient using ArchiCAD/ Revit is essential
- Advanced 3D Capabilities
- Architectural or buildings background with previous experience across a range of projects
- A proactive team player
- Relevant related qualification in Architecture or Construction, providing a portfolio of recent work