|Job Title:||Architectural Technologist|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Randle|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 10:36|
Fresh opportunity for an Architectural Technologist to join a multi disciplinary with the design team made up of 15 Architects and Technologists in Plymouth. This is a well-established, progressive practice, are enjoying a wide range of clients, with projects throughout the country.
The Role: Architectural Technician
- Produce accurate working drawing packages in AutoCAD
- Co-ordinate all supporting drawings
- Produce new house type drawing packages, sections and elevations
- Co-ordinate all relevant information and liaise with in house designers, civil and structural and external consultants where appropriate
- Put together and submit all of the information needed to NHBC and obtaining scheme
- Attend regular site reviews and communicate with all internal department
Experience working on a variety of projects ranging from high-rise, mixed commercial / residential schemes through to smaller bespoke urban infills would be desirable. The successful Architect will have taken a lead role in producing working drawings and technical designs, with good CAD skills in AutoCAD or ArchiCAD, Revit. A working knowledge of BIM would be an advantage.
The successful Architect will enjoy working in a friendly office, built around a strong team environment. A competitive salary, generous annual leave, profit sharing and other benefits are also included.
Please contact Sophie Randle at RGB Recruitment on 01392 314052
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£26000 - £34000 per annum
£30000 - £35000 per annum
£25000 - £35000 per annum
£26000 - £32000 per annum
£27000 - £34000 per annum