- Job Reference: 00096130-1
- Date Posted: 17 November 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Exeter, Devon
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Construction, Trades & Services
- Job Type: Permanent
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
At Bloor Homes we build more than quality homes. We build sustainable communities for future generations to enjoy. Our Architectural Technician’s play a vital role in our large, family-run business who work closely with the Design and Technical team, taking a site form from conception to conclusion.
We are recruiting for an experienced Architectural Technician, to be based in our Exeter Region. At Bloor Homes You will be involved in the preparation and submission of major planning applications in line with the Region’s budget. You will have the pleasure of seeing these developments come to life and ultimately become people’s homes. We’ll support you with great benefits, training and development opportunities so join us and become part of something more satisfying from day one.
* Production of relevant plans and documents in support of planning submissions.
* Managing projects on site.
* Handling queries when they arise.
* Liaising with planners on planning related matters as and when required.
* Attending meetings that may be necessary in the performance of your duties.
* Complying with and uphold company policies and procedures.
* Undertaking any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time.
* Maintaining all health and safety aspects associated with Covid-19.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
* Previous experience in a Design and Technical Department in a residential background or new build house-builder.
* Minimum HNC in construction or related subject.
* Computer / IT literate with capability to use excel, Word and database packages.
* Ability to use AtuoCAD.
* 5 GCSE grade 4 or above including maths and English.
* Company Car
* Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
* 33 days holiday entitlement (including bank holidays)
* Group Staff Discount at Triumph Motorcycles ltd.
* Competitive discount on our homes (dependent upon the property and location)
If you feel this vacancy could be your new career path, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV