|Salary||£18000 - £25000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
Fresh opportunity for a Junior Architectural Technician to join a luxury small bespoke housing developer working in interesting and diverse developments and house types.
We are looking for a Junior Architectural Technician to join a team based in Gloucestershire. Offering a fantastic benefits package and plenty of opportunity to develop your career.
- Following company procedures and those concerning quality assurance
- Collecting data on site including conducted measured surveys
- Prioritise work in consultation with the relevant Team Managers/Associates
- Produce planning application packages
- Confident on leading a team and working on own initiative
- Liaise and communicate with different consultants
- Prepare detailed drawings, layouts, graphic designs and sketches
- Ability to work in a self-led manner and manage own workload is essential
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential
- Proficiency in Revit is desirable
- Examples of work is essential preferably related to residential