|Location||North Somerset||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
An Architectural technician is required for a medium sized vibrant, award winning Architectural practice.
The practice is in a fantastic location in a beautiful converted barn with a young dynamic friendly team who enjoy working together. Working in a variety of commercial projects and high end residential including modern contemporary new builds and exciting bespoke houses.
The practice offers a clear progression path supporting you through your career goals and encourage their staff to work across all RIBA stages in a variety of projects and responsibilities.
A successful candidate will find themselves working on a variety of commercial and residential projects.
- Produce detailed drawings
- Attend regular meetings with clients and regular liaising with different consultants on projects
- Prepare and develop planning & construction drawings.
- Prepare and develop surveys, plans, specifications, drawings, images
- Strong written communication skills
- Motivated, proactive, organised, questioning and able to take initiative
- Strong UK Building Regulations knowledge
- Previous of working on a variety of projects would be desirable.
- Good working knowledge of UK building regulations
- Client focused attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong technical abilities
- An up-to-date knowledge of planning stage processes and methods
- Qualified BA / HNC in Architectural Technology or another relevant course would be desirable
- Driving licence and access to a car (due to the location there is no public transport links)