|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
A new opportunity for a Architectural Technologist to join a large Architectural consultancy has arisen in Coventry. The company works across a range of sectors, but has recently won multiple residential projects and is looking to expand the residential team.
The company has multiple offices around the country delivering innovative solutions, from initial concepts and master planning through to delivery and completion. They pride themselves on prioritizing environmental considerations alongside as their design process.
A successful candidate will be working on multiple residential projects and play a main part in a £30mil residential project. They will later integrating into a larger team working across a range of larger residential projects. They will have a passion for design and an excellent eye for detail. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a well-established Architectural consultancy offering continuous career progression and generous benefits.
The Role: Architectural Technologist
- Preparation of detailed drawings, layouts, sketches and graphic representations
- Visiting site, ensuring projects are running to schedule
- Completing site surveys and collating regulation information
- Using AutoCAD and Revit to create visuals
- Participate in a client facing role, Liaising with multiple different contractors and working professionals
- Managing and running multiple projects
- Excellent technical, logistical and design skills
- Strong knowledge of UK Planning policies and Building Regulations
- Proficiency using AutoCAD and Revit
- Confident managing personal workload and leading others
- Relevant related qualification in Architecture or Construction, providing a portfolio of recent work