|Salary||£26000 - £34000 per annum||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
An excellent opportunity for a driven Architectural Technician has arisen in Cirencester at one of the longest established Architectural practices in the UK, if you have a background within the residential sector this could be a great fit for you. The practice are looking for a confident Revit technician to progress the use of Revit and BIM in practice across all projects.
This well regarded practice specialises within the residential sector, working on schemes with both independent and large housing developers as well as large, bespoke private residential projects. They also have a history of completing heritage projects across Gloucestershire and the Cotswolds.
This is a great opportunity to work with a company who will fully support career progression at all stages of your Architecture education, also offering benefits such as parking permit, flexible working hours and a friendly professional working environment.
The Role: Senior Architectural Technician
- Responsible for technical detailing using Revit and AutoCAD across a range of residential projects
- Liaising with professionals from multiple backgrounds, including contacting local authorities, clients and consultants
- Business development, making new lasting relationships with clients over the long term
- Up to date on UK’s building regulations and planning permissions
- Progress the use of Revit within practice, providing training for other staff when needed
- Visit site to ensure everything is running to plans and timescales
- Training and supporting more junior staff during their learning and development
- Excellent technical, logistical and design skills
- Strong knowledge of UK Planning policies and Building Regulations
- Proficiency using AutoCAD and Revit
- Confident managing personal workload and leading others
- Relevant related qualification in Architecture or Construction, providing a portfolio of recent work