|Salary||£20000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Architectural Technician in Exeter to join a well-regarded practice that is experiencing a strong period of growth and are working on a variety of exciting projects. You can find yourself working in an open planned office environment with stunning views based near Topsham. A strong knowledge of UK Building regulations is expected for this position.
This Architectural Technician role will involve working on a wide variety of projects including Residential, Housing Association, Education, Commercial, and Healthcare. You can find yourself working on projects across Devon & South West which range from small one off up to multi-million-pound projects.
The Role: Architectural Technician
- Produce detailed drawings
- Attend regular meetings with clients and regular liaising with different consultants on projects
- Prepare and develop planning & construction drawings.
- Prepare and develop surveys, plans, specifications, drawings, images
- Management of small/medium sized projects under Senior / Director supervision
- The Candidate: Architectural Technician
- Positive and confident approach
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Sketchup would be desirable
- Strong written communication skills
- Motivated, proactive, organised, questioning and able to take initiative
- Strong UK Building Regulations knowledge
- Qualified BA / HNC in Architectural Technology or another relevant course would be desirable
- Previous of working on a variety of projects would be desirable.