|Salary||£26000 - £32000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
An exceptional award-winning Architectural practice in Lichfield are looking to expand their residential team. The practice has two offices in the UK, the West Midlands team is around 35 strong. A Junior Architectural Technician will receive training catered to themselves within the practice.
The practice has vast experience in the Residential, Commercial and Conservation sectors. A successful candidate will start within the Residential team and work within the other teams, as and when needed, finding where they fit best. The practice are currently working across a wide range of residential projects including: one off bespoke dwelling, small developments and large extensions.
The company is looking for a bright, able individual who has previously experience with residential projects and is confident using Revit. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career at a supportive practice who back their staff through training and progression on to chartership.
Architectural Technician: Responsibilities
- Production of technical drawings and detailed working drawing packages
- Detailing using Revit and AutoCAD
- Collating, investigating and producing technical information over a number of projects
- Working within a talented team, coordinating with consultant and other construction professionals
- Strong knowledge of UK building regulations
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Attending sit meetings, ensuring projects are running to schedule
- Qualification in Architecture, Architectural Technology Or the Built Environment
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists, MCIAT would be beneficial – training opportunities will be available
- Prior experience within the Residential sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency using Revit and AutoCAD