|Salary||£20000 - £26000 per annum||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
An exceptional Architectural practice in Lichfield is looking for an Architectural Technician to join their medium sized team. They have two offices within the UK and are looking to expand their technical team due to increased workload.
The practice has vast experience in the Residential, Commercial and Conservation and a successful candidate will start within the Residential team and get the opportunity to work across the sectors. The practice are currently working across a wide range of residential projects including: one off bespoke dwelling, working and in hand with developers and large extensions, they have also recently won awards for their conservation work in Lichfield.
The company is looking for a bright, able individual who has previously experience with residential projects and is proficient in Revit. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career at a supportive practice who back their staff through training and progression on to chartership.
The Role: Architectural Technician
- Produce accurate technical drawings for working drawing packages
- Working over a range of RIBA stages mainly within the Residential sector
- Preparation of layouts, specifications and graphics
- Co-ordinate all relevant information and liaise with staff members and external professionals across all relevant teams
- Working on planning applications and building control applications
- Manage personal work load and work to deadlines
- Qualification within Architectural Technology, the Built Environment or related degree
- Experience working within the UK at an Architectural firm
- Proficiency using Revit, AutoCAD and SketchUp
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated, creative and confident individual aiming to develop
For more information contact Charlotte Dewhurst at RGB Recruitment on 01392 314052 / firstname.lastname@example.org