|Salary||£25000 - £32000 per annum||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
An exciting new role has arisen for an Architectural Technician in Cirencester. This is an excellent opportunity to work at a well-established, independent consultancy with a strong reputation within the industry.
The firm specialises in historical and listed buildings and a successful Architectural Technician candidate will get the opportunity to work on a range of challenging project, including large one off luxury housing, Grade 2 listed manor houses and historical school houses. There will also be opportunities to work on design focused new builds, fusing historic buildings with modern designs. A successful candidate will be ready to take on new challenges and learn this sector.
On offer is the opportunity to work within a small, lively team in a lovely modern office setting . It’s a great location with parking on site and other benefits such as flexible hours.
- Create working drawings in AutoCAD and Revit, from notes and amend incoming drawings as required
- Produce accurate technical drawings for working drawing packages
- Working over a range of RIBA stages mainly
- Preparation of layouts, specifications and graphics
- Manage personal work load and work to deadlines
- Carrying out Planning applications
- Following company procedures and those concerning quality assurance
- Collecting data on site including conducted measured surveys
- Work within a multidisciplinary team
- Ensuring up to date on all UK’s building regulations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisation skills
- Up to date on UK’s Building regulations
- Experienced in preparing detailed drawings in AutoCAD
- Experience using Revit desirable however training can be provided for the right candidate
- Passion for traditional/listed buildings, (experience in this field is desirable but not essential)