|Job Title:||Architectural Technician|
|Salary:||£23000 - £28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Dewhurst|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 17:22|
Do you want to be part of a new Architecture team? Does the opportunity to work over a range of specialist project appeal to you? Are you looking to develop your skills within an ambitious practice?
This is a unique opportunity to join a well-established multidisciplinary practice who are going from strength to strength and looking to expand their Architecture team. The idea candidate will have prior experience within the residential sector and be looking to diversify their knowledge into historic and conversation projects. Over the long term, this individual will develop within the practice and play a part in growing this team!
This practice specialises in historic and listed buildings, a successful candidate will work across a range a of projects from one off extensions, bespoke residential projects merging traditional styles with modern designs, Grade 2 listed manor houses and school buildings across the Cotswolds. This role would be ideal for someone early on in their career, who is looking to develop their design and technical skills.
On offer is the opportunity to work within a small, lively team in a lovely modern office setting. It’s a great location with parking on site and other benefits such as flexible hours and an excellent pension scheme.
Responsibilities: Architectural Technician
- Create working drawings in AutoCAD and Revit, from notes and amend incoming drawings as required
- Produce accurate technical drawings for working drawing packages
- Working over a range of RIBA stages
- Preparation of layouts, specifications and graphics
- Manage personal work load and work to deadlines
- Carrying out planning applications
- Following company procedures and those concerning quality assurance
- Collecting data on site including conducted measured surveys
- Work within a multidisciplinary team
- Ensuring up to date on all UK’s building regulations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisation skills
- Up to date on UK’s Building regulations
- Experienced in preparing detailed drawings
- Experience using Revit desirable however training can be provided for the right candidate
- Passion for traditional/listed buildings, (experience in this field is desirable but not essential)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £35000 per annum
£18000 - £25000 per annum
£25000 - £30000 per annum
£25000 - £30000 per annum
£28000 - £35000 per annum