|Salary||£20000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
Are you an Architectural Technician looking for an opportunity in Ringwood?
A well-established Chartered Architectural consultancy are looking for enthusiastic candidates to come and join their medium size friendly office. You would be working in mostly high end residential projects, retirement living and a small amount of conservation.
As the Architectural Technician, you will be assisting the Project Architect of the office and working on a variety of roles and stages within the project.
The Role: Architectural Technician
- Producing working drawing packages
- Liaising with consultants and clients
- Lead and manage technical design projects
- Attending site meetings
- Measured surveys and site inspections
The Candidate: Architectural Technician
- Proficient in Revit is desirable however not mandatory
- Excellent communication skills and work well in a team and independently
- Previous in practice experience is desirable
- Technical ability and capability to take full responsibility for own workload
- Architectural degree