|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
A leading multi-disciplinary construction consultancy is currently looking to appoint an Architectural Technician in their Birmingham office. The company has gone from strength to strength in recent years and now has two offices within the UK. This is an urgent hire and the company is looking for the right individual to join the team to work on multiple time conscious projects.
The firm works across multiple sectors including residential, education and blue light. A successful Architectural Technician will be part of the residential team, working under two other Architects and be provided with the opportunity to work on a range of residential projects, including multiple small scale developments of up to 10 homes.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking to progress within a growing company. If you are looking for a company who can support learning and progression, this could be an excellent fit for yourself. You’ll be working alongside talented individuals on challenging problems in a modern office in central Bimringham.
The Role: Architectural Technician
- Production of construction documents along with architectural planning and detailing
- Planning applications
- Working on Tender Packages
- Working towards the latest building regulations and technical standard
- Preparation of detailed drawings, concept designs, layouts and Sketches
- Assisting senior staff members on multiple residential projects
- Using CAD packages to create 3D visualisations
The Candidate: Architectural Technician
- Strong technical and design skills
- Working knowledge of UK Planning policies and building regulations
- Prior experience of residential projects within the Architectural sector
- Proficiency using Revit is essential
- Confident managing personal workload and working well within a team