|Salary||£20000 - £28000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
An exciting opportunity to join a small Architectural consultancy and contribute to a growing practice. Based in the Torbay area, the successful applicant will be joining a current team of 6 with the potential of the company increasing the team over the net 12 months.
You will find yourself working on and delivering buildings mainly in the high end residential, sustainable and echo friendly sector to start with, moving in to a variety of projects alongside the consultancy growing and expanding. Working closely with the director in a variety of stages. You will have the opportunity to progress in your career with the consultancy.
Responsibilities Architectural Technician:
- Producing working drawing packages
- Liaising with consultants and clients
- Lead and manage technical design projects
- Attending site meetings
- Measured surveys and site inspections
- Proficient in Revit is desirable
- Excellent communication skills and work well in a team and independently
- Technical ability and capability to take full responsibility for own workload
- Architectural degree
- Architectural industry experience is required