|Job Title:||Architectural Technician|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Randle|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2019 12:00|
An opportunity for an Architectural Technician has arisen with leading consultancy working in Architecture, Planning and Urban Design in Bristol.
The firm has over 20 years’ experience specialising in residential architecture and is well known for the strength and reliability of their work having producing over 30,000 homes during the past 15 years. They continually produce the best possible design solutions for every project, working across England and Wales.
The company is ideally looking for an Architectural Technician with previous experience working with a housing developer, with a strong knowledge of planning applications and building regulations. If successful, you will be working across the team with all members who have a varying range of experience.
The modern office in a converted barn is easily commutable, with a causal yet hard working atmosphere.
The Role: Architectural Technician
- Produce accurate working drawing packages using AutoCAD and Revit
- Preparation of layouts, specifications and graphics
- Co-ordinate all relevant information and liaise with in house designers, civil and structural and external consultants where appropriate
- Contribute to planning applications and building control applications
- Confident using AutoCAD, Revit and Photoshop
- Good knowledge of building regs, planning applications and construction stages
- Able to liaise and co-ordinate information and queries with clients and third-party design consultants/suppliers
- Self-starter and have the ability to work on your own