|Salary||£27000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
A new opportunity for an Architectural Technologist to join a large Architectural consultancy has arisen in Coventry. The company works across a range of sectors including: residential, retail, masterplanning, health and social care and mixed use. This role will offer the chance to work on a variety of high profile projects.
They practice prides themselves on prioritizing environmental considerations alongside as their design process. A successful candidate will have an extensive current knowledge and recent experience of residential projects as they will be joining the residential team!
The Role: Architectural Technician
- Preparation of detailed drawings, layouts, sketches and graphic representations
- Ability to work in a self-led manner and manage own workload is essential
- Using Revit to create visualisations
- Work within a multidisciplinary team
- Liaising with multiple, different contractors and working professionals
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisation skills
- Experienced in preparing detailed drawings in AutoCAD and Revit
- Strong knowledge of UK Planning policies and building regulations
- Prior experience working within the residential sector would be preferable
- Relevant qualification in Architecture or Construction