|Salary||£18000 - £25000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
An exciting opportunity to join a small Architectural consultancy and contribute to a growing practice. Based in a pretty seaside town in East Devon, the successful applicant will be joining a small friendly team.
You will find yourself working on and delivering predominantly domestic residential projects with some commercial. Working closely with the director and Project Architect in a variety of stages, you will have the opportunity to progress in your career with the consultancy.
Responsibilities Architectural Technician:
- Producing working drawing packages
- Liaising with consultants and clients
- Lead and manage technical design projects
- Attending site meetings
- Measured surveys and site inspections
- AutoCAD an ArchiCAD Proficiency is Desirable
- Excellent communication skills and work well in a team and independently
- Technical ability and capability to take full responsibility for own workload
- Architectural degree
- Architectural industry experience is required