|Job Title:||Architectural Technician|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Randle|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2019 10:02|
Are you looking for a medium size Architectural consultancy working in bespoke, high quality projects?
A friendly team based in Wiltshire has a requirement for an Architectural Technician to join them. This practice has a lot of work on at the minute and specialise in bespoke, conservation and sustainable Architecture from New Build, Passivhaus, and renovation.
They are looking for an intermediate Architectural Technician with solid AutoCAD skills and able to come in and work without much supervision. There is plenty of career progression opportunities available and able to mentor through any additional qualifications and training.
Requirements: Architectural Technician
- Previous experience on building regulations/planning stage is essential
- Proficiency on AutoCAD is essential
- Revit skills Desirable
- Excellent communication skills and work well in a team and independently
- Previous in practice experience is Essential
- Technical ability and capability to take full responsibility for own workload
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £30000 per annum
£28000 - £35000 per annum
Competitive salary + excellent benefits package
£15 - £25 per hour
£30000 - £45000 per annum