|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
Are you looking for a medium size Architectural consultancy working in bespoke, high quality projects?
A friendly team based in Wiltshire has a requirement for an Architectural Technician to join them. This practice has a lot of work on at the minute and specialise in bespoke, conservation and sustainable Architecture from New Build, Passivhaus, and renovation.
They are looking for an intermediate Architectural Technician with solid AutoCAD skills and able to come in and work without much supervision. There is plenty of career progression opportunities available and able to mentor through any additional qualifications and training.
Requirements: Architectural Technician
- Previous experience on building regulations/planning stage is essential
- Proficiency on AutoCAD is essential
- Revit skills Desirable
- Excellent communication skills and work well in a team and independently
- Previous in practice experience is Essential
- Technical ability and capability to take full responsibility for own workload