|Job Title:||Architectural Technician|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Randle|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2019 16:25|
An opportunity for an Architectural Technician has arisen with leading consultancy specialising in residential Architecture in Newport.
The consultancy is well known for the strength and reliability of their work and expertise in the housing sector from site design right the way through to the end working with national housing developers and social housing.
The company is ideally looking for an Architectural Technician with previous experience working with a housing developer, with a strong knowledge of planning applications and building regulations. If successful, you will be working across the team with all members who have a varying range of experience.
The Role: Architectural Technician
- Produce accurate working drawing packages using AutoCAD and Revit
- Preparation of layouts, specifications and graphics
- Co-ordinate all relevant information and liaise with in house designers, civil and structural and external consultants where appropriate
- Contribute to planning applications and building control applications
- Proficient on Revit
- Comes from a background in residential
- Good knowledge of building regs, planning applications and construction stages
- Able to liaise and co-ordinate information and queries with clients and third-party design consultants/suppliers
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £30000 per annum
£28000 - £35000 per annum
Competitive salary + excellent benefits package
£15 - £25 per hour
£30000 - £45000 per annum