Architectural Project Manager
|Job Title:||Architectural Project Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £80000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Martin Leslie|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2019 09:49|
Our client, who are one of the largest property developers in Hong Kong and China and have two out of three of the largest construction projects in London are looking for an experienced and talented Architectural Project Manager.
- Salary - £60,000 PA - £80,000 PA - based on experience
- Location - Chelsea Waterfront
- Holidays - 25 days + bank holidays
- Pension, private medical insurance & life insurance
- Gym Membership
Main duties and skills required of the Architectural Project Manager
- Prepare reports to senior management
- Manage the design team throughout the planning, design, Building Control and construction processes from inception through to completion of the works including design and delivery programmes
- Meet contract procurement objectives and milestones associated with the delivery of works
- Develop and manage design team Risk Register.
- Review comment and monitor design team and contractor information.
- Monitor and review H&S documentation and performance on-site.
- Review and monitor contractor construction programmes and methodologies.
- Ability to deal with people in a firm non-confrontational manner and build and maintain constructive working relationships with all team members.
- Demonstrate a pragmatic open mind.
- Strong Stakeholder management skills both internally and externally.
- An ability to understand internal and external business needs.
- Clear, effective and confident communicator and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and have proven ability in problem solving.
- RIBA or equivalent
- 12-15 years + Project Management experience
- Vast experience of residential development projects, especially procurement and high end internal finishes
- Analytical, logical, pragmatic and a team player
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working for a property developer in the UK
The Architectural Project Manager will cover end-to-end project management of a large residential scheme with commercial and mixed use.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply within or contact Martin Leslie on 020 7932 2800 or email mleslie @ rgb.co.uk
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £40000 per annum
£30000 - £45000 per annum
£25000 - £32000 per annum
£25000 - £32000 per annum
£25000 - £29000 per annum