|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
The firm works across a wide range of sectors and are currently completing large scale, high profile projects including a town centre redevelopment and multiple mixed-use schemes. This practice will be able to provide a successful candidate with a large variety of projects with many ranging from £3-10mil. They consultancy offer a number of services including: masterplanning, urban and landscape design as well as conservation and project management.
The firm is known for its excellent client focus, they aim to produce contemporary designs with a sustainable ethos. The collaborative approach provides an excellent team atmosphere. This is a great opportunity to grow and enhance your career, taking the lead on cutting edge projects.
- Managing and running your own projects
- Meeting clients, liaising with multiple contractors and working professionals
- Production of construction documents along with architectural planning and detailing
- Attending site meetings
- Using CAD Packages (AutoCAD and Revit) to create visuals, detailed drawings, layouts, sketches and graphic representations
- Leading a small hardworking team
- Ability to work in a self-led manner and manage own workload is essential
- Job running experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is required
- Revit software is desirable
- Examples of work is essential