|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Dewhurst|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2019 14:11|
Are you a recently qualified architect ready to get involved with a range of projects? Do you want to work at an award winning practice that encourages its staff to progress and develop?
An excellent award-winning construction consultancy in the centre of Birmingham is currently recruiting for an Architect to join their medium sized team. They will be leading a small team of more junior staff throughout all RIBA stages of multiple sectors. A successful candidate will have strong design ideas and highly proficient using both Revit and AutoCAD.
A successful Architect candidate will receive the opportunity to work within a vibrant atmosphere, meet clients, visit sites and working across all RIBA stages! This is an excellent opportunity to join a team of talented people working on cutting edge local and national projects.
Responsibilities: Junior Architect
- Project Delivery
- Meeting with clients
- Working towards the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Managing planning applications, building regulations, and tender
- Working towards fixed budgets and times deadlines
- Submit planning/Listed Building Consent applications, and liaising with officials
- Visit site for inspections
- Assist in business development
- Completing site inspections, throughout the construction phase of projects
- Qualified Architect and registered with the ARB and RIBA
- Prior experience working within on residential projects across all RIBA stages
- Up to date on all UK building and planning regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical abilities with good knowledge of Revit
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's