|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Dewhurst|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 10:22|
Are you a recently qualified architect ready to get involved with a range of projects? Do you want to work at a multi award winning practice that encourages its staff to progress and develop?
An excellent award-winning construction consultancy in Abingdon is currently recruiting for a recently qualified Architect to join their medium sized team. They will be working over a range of residential projects from bespoke homes to small developments. This practice is extremely busy currently and is expanding due to a sustained high work load.
A successful Junior Architect candidate will receive the opportunity to work within a small team, meet clients, visit sites and working across all RIBA stages! This is an excellent opportunity to join a team of talented people working on cutting edge local and national projects.
- Project Delivery
- Meeting with clients
- Working towards the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Managing planning applications, building regulations, and tender
- Working towards fixed budgets and times deadlines
- Submit planning/Listed Building Consent applications, and liaising with officials
- Visit site for inspections
- Assist in business development
- Completing site inspections, throughout the construction phase of projects
- Qualified Architect and registered with the ARB
- Prior experience working within on residential projects across all RIBA stages
- Up to date on all UK building and planning regulations
- Confident on expressing ideas in writing and sketching
- Strong technical abilities using AutoCAD and Revit
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's