|Salary||£35000 - £42000 per annum||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
Fresh opportunity for a Part III Architect to join a Chartered Award winning Architectural consultancy. This strong team are looking for a confident Architect to work across a range of challenging projects.
The practice are completing a range of working in some very interesting projects including: high end historic, conservation, listed buildings and bespoke retirement villages throughout the UK. A successful candidate will be running their own projects and taking on a heavily client facing role.
Located in the beautiful Costwolds with convenient parking, the practice also offer a bonus scheme, life assurance, good pension contributions and generous holiday allowance.
- Project Delivery
- To deliver all aspects of Architectural RIBA Work Stages 1-7
- Liaising Clients to understand their business goals
- Working towards the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Managing planning applications, building regulations, and Tender actions
- Working towards fixed budgets and times deadlines
- Submit planning/Listed Building Consent applications, and liaising with officials
- Visit site for inspections
- Assist in business development
- Contract documents and contract administration, including site inspections, throughout the construction phase of projects particularly those following traditional procurement routes.
- Qualified registered Architect
- Maintain membership of the RIBA and registration of the ARB
- Proactive team player
- Knowledgeable and up to date on all UK’s building regulations