|Salary||£32000 - £45000 per annum||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
This small multidisciplinary has recently won multiple new projects including a brand new business centre of 20-30 offices. A successful candidate will be play a pivotal part in the project, right from design and planning through to completion.
This is an brilliant opportunity to work over across a range of project sectors (residential, listed buildings and high rise commercial) on challenging projects. If you are looking for an opportunity to use your outstanding problem solving skills, applying excellent design ideas and create strong business relationships then this could be the role for you. This practice aims to apply to latest technologies to create outstanding solutions to Architectural problems.
As well as a competative salary, this company also offers flexible working hours, an excellent commission bonus for bringing in new business and continual training caterer to you throughout your employment.
- Project Delivery
- Liaising Clients to understand their business goals
- Working towards the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Responsible for assisting in the preparation of design and construction documents
- To provide design and technical support
- Completing building regulation drawings and Planning application documents
- Assist project teams and other staff members as required
- Working towards deadlines, budgets, and resolve any issues that may arise
- Up to date on UK’s building regulations
- Visit site to ensure everything is running to plans and timescales
- Qualified RIBA Architect
- Strong design and technical skills
- Ability to design/detail using Revit
- Good knowledge of building regs and planning applications
- Previous experience working on multi-storey projects
- Experienced within the Architectural industry
- Knowledge of UK best practice standards and Building Regulations
Please contact Charlotte at RGB Recruitment for further details on 01392 314052/ email@example.com