|Salary:||£35000 - £48000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Dewhurst|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2019 14:26|
An opportunity for an Architect has arisen in Abingdon to join a well-established, highly regarded Architectural practice. The firm works across the residential, education and health sectors, working closely with their clients at all points in the process to produce buildings with innovative designs and purpose.
The company invest heavily in training and development for their staff. They pride themselves on the creating a friendly yet professional atmosphere with a strong working ethos. They has a great range of benefits on offer including an annual bonus scheme, flexible working, long service awards and a cycle to work scheme.
This practice champions the use of BIM and ensuring they are ahead of the curb when it comes to applying technologies and interactive environments. They are looking for a technically minded individual who is proficient using Revit as well as being comfortable in front of clients.
A successful Architect candidate will be provided with a chance to work across a range of sectors, however experience within the residential sector will be advantageous.
The Role: Architect
- Project Running and Delivery
- Attending meetings and liaising Clients to understand their business goals create strong relationships
- Working towards the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Managing planning applications, building regulations, and Tender actions
- Working across all RIBA stages
- Working towards fixed budgets and times deadlines
- Assist in business development
- Fully registered, Part III qualified Architect
- Prior experience at an associate level, running projects
- Confident using Revit with a strong knowledge of BIM
- Up to date with UK Building Regulations and Planning Policy
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's