|Salary:||£35000 - £42000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Dewhurst|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 14:05|
Do you want to work on cutting edge, challenging architectural projects?
A new opportunity for an Architect has arisen at an Architectural Design company in central Birmingham. The job will involve working across a range of large scale industrial projects part of the logistics team.
A successful candidate will get the opportunity to work within the logistics team of an award-winning practice that prides itself on their sustainably based, impact aware designs. This is a great opportunity to grow and enhance your career with talented people working on cutting edge projects in a friendly supportive environment.
The Role: Architect
- Liaising with multiple, different contractors and working professionals
- Job running
- Production of construction documents along with architectural planning and detailing
- Preparation of detailed drawings, layouts, sketches and graphic representations
- Completing site surveys and collating regulation information
- Using CAD packages to create 3D visualisations
- Managing and running your own projects
- Working within and leading a medium sized team
The Candidate: Architect
- Excellent technical, logistical and design skills
- Confident using Revit
- Strong knowledge of UK Planning policies and building regulations
- Prior experience working on Industrial projects would be preferable
- Confident managing personal workload and leading others
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's