|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
Do you want to work at a thriving Architectural practice in the heart of the Jewellery Quarter? Are you looking for a practice that encourages its staff to progress and develop? Do you want to play a part in creating contemporary residential projects?
A leading multi-disciplinary construction consultancy is currently looking to appoint an Architect to work in their Birmingham office. Having recently won multiple residential projects, this is an excellent opportunity to join a team of talented individuals working on advanced local and national developments.
A successful Architect candidate will be working within a small team, running projects, meeting clients and working across all RIBA stages. The company is looking for someone with excellent client manner and the ability to develop lasting relationships, Architects are actively promoted to get out on site and taking responsibility for projects.
The Role: Architect
- Work across all RIBA stages
- Project Running and Delivery
- Liaising Clients to understand their business goals and creating lasting relationships
- Working towards the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Managing planning applications, building regulations, and Tender actions
- Visit site for inspections
- Motivate and support more junior members of staff, providing technical training as and when needed
- Contract documents and contract administration, including site inspections, throughout the construction phase of projects particularly those following traditional procurement routes.
- Qualified Architect and registered with the ARB
- Prior experience working within on residential projects across all RIBA stages
- Up to date on all UK building and planning regulations
- Confident on expressing ideas in writing and sketching
- Strong technical abilities with good knowledge of Revit
- Motivated, creative and confident individual aiming to develop their skills
- Full driving licence