|Contact Name:||Charlotte Dewhurst|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 13:42|
A driven and committed Architect is required for a well-established Architectural practice in Sutton Coldfield. The firm works extensively within the residential sector across a range of projects including, private and affordable housing, elderly accommodation and extra care independent living with the majority of their work ranging from £3-10mil in value.
This RIBA Chartered practice is looking for an Architect with strong all-round skills and previous job running experience to join their small team of 12. The firm is committed to BIM level 2 compliance with all of their projects, and is mainly using ArchiCAD (BIM) within practice. The ideal candidate would be someone with solid BIM knowledge and strong 3D technical abilities. Training in ArchiCAD can be provided for the right candidate.
If you’re a RIBA qualified architect with strong design and technical skills and willing to take the next step into your career by starting the embrace additional management responsibilities then this role could be a good fit for you!
Architect: The Role
- Project Running and Delivery
- Attending meetings and liaising Clients to understand their business goals create strong relationships
- Working towards the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Managing planning applications, building regulations, and Tender actions
- Working across all RIBA stages
- Working towards fixed budgets and times deadlines
- Assist in business development
- RIBA Registered Architect
- Previous experience using ArchiCAD would be advantageous
- Strong design and technical skills
- Previous experience of running projects
- Good communicational skills and previous team management experience
- Strong working knowledge of UK Planning policies and building regulations
Please contact Charlotte Dewhurst at RGB Recruitment on 01392 314052 / 07495896044 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's