|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Randle|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 10:06|
Architect, Sherbourne £35k - £40k DOE
An Architect position has become open with an exceptional and reputable Architectural consultancy in Sherbourne. This large practice has over 50 years of design experience and currently ranked highly in the Architects journal.
Working across multiple project sectors including higher education, schools, healthcare and commercial sectors. The consultancy constantly aims to deliver the highest quality solutions that work well for their clients, creating the best designs possible.
You will be working with a friendly and sociable team all motivated with endless career progression opportunities available to you.
The Role: Architect
- Initially preparing working drawings, layouts, sketches and graphic representations
- Liaising with different contractors and working professionals
- Working involvement in all stages of the RIBA Plan of Work
- Production of design developments and construction documents along with architectural planning, drafting and detailing
- Excellent technical and design skills
- Strong working knowledge of UK Planning policies and building regulations
- Experience using Revit is desirable however not essential
- Confident leading a team and managing personal workload
- Job running experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's