|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Randle|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 10:02|
A Qualified Architect is required for a medium sized vibrant, award winning Architectural practice.
The practice is in a fantastic location in a beautiful converted barn with a young dynamic friendly team who enjoy working together. Working in a variety of commercial projects and high end residential including modern contemporary new builds and exciting bespoke houses.
The practice offers a clear progression path supporting you through your career goals and encourage their staff to work across all RIBA stages in a variety of projects and responsibilities.
A successful candidate will find themselves working on a variety of commercial and residential projects, this is a client facing role therefore the candidate would need to confident and prepared to be managing projects.
On offer is the chance to exercise design flair, creating innovatively sustainable structures.
The Role: Architect
- Running project from start to finish, managing the overall design process within the RIBA work stages
- Co-ordinating a design team, working with Product Designers in-house and external construction professionals
- Complete site visits to check on progress and budget
- Liaise with the client and external consultants, attending design team meetings, managing collaborative communication streams and ensuring that the design projects are on schedule
The Candidate: Architect
- Fully qualified architect with UK based experience
- Good working knowledge of UK building regulations
- Client focused attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong technical abilities
- The ability / willingness to deliver projects.
- An up-to-date knowledge of planning stage processes and methods
- Driving licence and access to a car (due to the location there is no public transport links)
If you are interested in finding out more on this role of an Architect, please contact Sophie on 01392 314052
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's