|Salary:||£32000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Randle|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2018 09:34|
A well reputable consultancy that has been established for over 30 years is requiring a qualified Architect to join them. This is the chance to join an exceptional medium size company with 18 staff in a great location, the team are very friendly, sociable outside of work and all muck in together.
You will find yourself working on and delivering some very exciting high profile local projects, this being mainly a hotel along with some commercial and healthcare projects. As the Architect you will be running projects throughout all stages and also have a good technical ability.
The Role: Architect
- Running project from start to finish, managing the overall design process within the RIBA work stages
- Co-ordinating a design team, working with Product Designers in-house and external construction professionals
- Complete site visits to check on progress and budget
- Liaise with the client and external consultants, attending design team meetings, managing collaborative communication streams and ensuring that the design projects are on schedule
The Candidate: Architect
- Fully qualified architect with UK based experience
- Good working knowledge of UK building regulations
- Client focused attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong technical abilities
- The ability / willingness to deliver projects.
- An up-to-date knowledge of planning stage processes and
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's