|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Randle|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 10:04|
An exciting opportunity for a qualified Architect to join a small Architectural consultancy and contribute to a growing practice. Based in the Torbay area, the successful applicant will be joining a current team of 6 with the potential of the company increasing the team over the next 12 months.
You will find yourself working on and delivering buildings mainly in the high end residential, sustainable and echo friendly sector to start with, moving in to a variety of projects alongside the consultancy growing and expanding. Working closely with the director in a variety of stages. You will have the opportunity to progress in your career with the consultancy.
The Role: Architect
- Running project from start to finish, managing the overall design process within the RIBA work stages
- Co-ordinating a design team, working with Product Designers in-house and external construction professionals
- Complete site visits to check on progress and budget
- Liaise with the client and external consultants, attending design team meetings, managing collaborative communication streams and ensuring that the design projects are on schedule
The Candidate: Architect
- Fully qualified architect with UK based experience
- Proficiency in Revit is a mandatory requirement
- Good working knowledge of UK building regulations
- Client focused attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong technical abilities
- The ability / willingness to deliver projects.
- An up-to-date knowledge of planning stage processes and methods
This is an excellent opportunity for an Architect to join a friendly, small and sociable team with career progression opportunities available with the consultancy. Please contact Sophie on 01392 314052 to find out more information.