|Salary||£26000 - £29000 per annum||Sector||Education & Training|
This organisation is experiencing significant growth so an excellent opportunity for development and progression.
We are looking for an experienced Management Assessor/Coach with experience of supporting Level 3 and 5 Management Programmes.
This company offer a starting salary up to £29,000, pension scheme, 25 days holidays + bank holidays and a wide range of other benefits. As an Apprenticeship Assessor in Management you will also receive business mileage which is paid from home.
This position is a home based role and you will also travel to a variety of different clients throughout Portsmouth & Southampton.
Typical duties of the Management Assessor/Coach will include:
- Train, coach and deliver New Apprenticeship Standards in Leadership and Management up to level 5. The role will also include Customer Service and Business Administration levels 2 and 3
- Support learners with Functional Skills in Maths and English to level 2
- Supporting learners in the workplace and guiding the learners to the End Point Assessment
- Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer about the Management Apprenticeship Programme.
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the Apprenticeship Assessor- Management:
- Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
- Recognised teaching qualification e.g. PTLLS or equivalent
- Ideally hold a recognised management qualification - ILM/CMI or educated to degree level.
- Vocational competence within Management
- Experience of coaching and assessing in Management Qualifications to L5
- Experience with supporting the delivery and testing of functional skills in Maths & English
This position is available immediately. For more information, please contact Pertemps Newcastle.
Keywords: Apprenticeship Assessor, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, Trainer, NVQ Assessor, PTLLS, CTTLS, ILM, CMI, Management Trainer, Management Tutor, Management Assess