|Job Title:||Apprenticeship Assessor/Trainer|
|Salary:||£26000 - £29000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Simon Atkins|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2019 08:33|
This organisation is experiencing significant growth so an excellent opportunity for development and progression.
We are looking for an experienced Management Assessor/Coach with experience of supporting Level 3 and 5 Management Programmes.
This company offer a starting salary up to £29,000, pension scheme, 25 days holidays + bank holidays and a wide range of other benefits. As an Apprenticeship Assessor in Management you will also receive business mileage which is paid from home.
This position is a home based role and you will also travel to a variety of different clients throughout Portsmouth & Southampton.
Typical duties of the Management Assessor/Coach will include:
- Train, coach and deliver New Apprenticeship Standards in Leadership and Management up to level 5. The role will also include Customer Service and Business Administration levels 2 and 3
- Support learners with Functional Skills in Maths and English to level 2
- Supporting learners in the workplace and guiding the learners to the End Point Assessment
- Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer about the Management Apprenticeship Programme.
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the Apprenticeship Assessor- Management:
- Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
- Recognised teaching qualification e.g. PTLLS or equivalent
- Ideally hold a recognised management qualification - ILM/CMI or educated to degree level.
- Vocational competence within Management
- Experience of coaching and assessing in Management Qualifications to L5
- Experience with supporting the delivery and testing of functional skills in Maths & English
This position is available immediately. For more information, please contact Pertemps Newcastle.
Keywords: Apprenticeship Assessor, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, Trainer, NVQ Assessor, PTLLS, CTTLS, ILM, CMI, Management Trainer, Management Tutor, Management Assess
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £29000 per annum
£24000 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days, Pension
£25000 - £29000 per annum
Apprenticeship Recruitment Consultant
£20000 - £25000 per annum
£28000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Penson, business mileage, laptop, mobile