|Location||Cirencester, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£17500 - £17700 per annum + Bonus + Benefits||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
17,700+ Benefits + Bonus
Application Administrator required by a prestigious client, based near Cirencester. The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out the required compliance checks and administration to ensure that applications for membership progress smoothly.
- Taking ownership of allocated batch of applications from initial receipt to the issuing of contracts.
- Verification of information by telephone, letter and email.
- Chasing outstanding information.
- Acting as a first point of contact to customers and resolving queries.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed and returned on time.
- Liaising between customers and internal departments to provide application updates.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A strong administration background
- A passion for Customer Service
- Previous financial services experience would be advantageous
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- The ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Excellent telephone manner, able to relate to people at all levels
- Competent with Microsoft Office
If this position is of interest, please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.