|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 DOE + Benefits
Currently seeking a forward thinking Application Developer to be at the forefront of our clients business.
If you're a hands on and experienced .NET developer with a demonstrable career history now looking for that next challenge, where you can learn new and develop existing skill sets, then we want to hear from you.
Your role will be to work on both green field and current projects in a growing development team based in Leeds. Essentially the work load can vary from transition projects through to mini projects that could potentially have a massive positive impact to the business.
Reporting to the Development Team Manager, you will work as part of a growing IT team to service the UK needs of a global business.
You will help develop and support current business systems with key duties:
• Develop software following industry best practice within the scope of Sedgwick projects and architecture
• Maintenance of existing business systems
• Implementation of next generation internal systems for business use
• Third line support for existing business systems
• C#, .net Core
• Web API
• ASP.NET MVC
• SQL Server
• T-SQL (2008-2016)
• Entity Web technologies
• Angular (desirable)
Additional experience in the following is not necessary but would be advantageous;
• Unit testing
• Cloud based development (e.g Azure)
• Continuous Integration and Delivery
If the above is of interest to you then click to apply! Or, pick up the phone and call Pertemps (Leeds) and ask for James Horton