|Location||Stonehouse, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Processing of sales enquiries & generation of customer facing proposals & tenders including;
* Close contact with field Sales Engineers to ensure accuracy of quotation content & pricing.
* Liaison with PMU (feeder factory) technical & application experts.
* Preparation of product & systems costing & prices.
* Compilation of customer facing proposals & associated documentation.
* Dealing with customer telephone enquiries.
* Maintenance of the enquiry/quotation database & enquiry handling procedures including; Bid/No Bid & risk review screening.
* Relevant mechanical/electrical/instrumentation engineering qualification to HNC standard.
* Previous sales/proposals experience in an Analytical or Instrumentation business operating in the process industries.
* Literate/experienced in using MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
* A strong team player with good interpersonal skills.
* Good telephone manner & at ease in a highly customer facing environment.
* Able to prioritise work & meet deadlines.
Salary - £35k - £45k
Potential of 15% bonus of salary dependent on performance.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.