|Location||Birmingham, West Midlands||Job Type||Contract|
|Salary||£10.12 - £11.20 per annum + Monthly Bonus||Sector||Professional & Admin|
ABOUT GLOBAL TRANSACTION COMPLIANCE
Global Transaction Compliance (GTC) is responsible for ensuring that the Bank remains compliant with Group Policy and legal requirements relevant to Financial and Trade Sanctions and Anti Money Laundering requirements, whilst making every effort to meet its legal and social responsibilities for Fighting Financial Crime.
CORE PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To investigate suspicious activity reports generated by members of staff and by the CAML system, using all appropriate sources on information to determine whether disclosure to NCA is necessary.
· To investigate alerts (including manual, system, bureau, fraud, FI, CPO)
· To correctly record alert on CAML and document the investigation undertaken through concise and informative comments
· To ensure that a 'Regulator Ready' Rationale is documented for all investigations - whether being closed or disclosed
· Contribute to the ongoing development of TMU through Continuous Improvement process
· To contribute to the ongoing development of the system and Business Logic Rules by feedback on their outcomes
· To ensure we comply with regulatory and internal money laundering guidelines
· To develop and maintain a risk awareness to ensure risk issues and opportunities are recognised and reported through line management
KEY CAPABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
· Collaborative Working
· Communication & Impact
· Customer Excellence
· Delivering Change & Improvement
· Insight & Solutions
· Planning and Organising
· Risk, Compliance and Regulatory Management