- Job Reference: 00055221-1
- Date Posted: 12 January 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: I.T. & Communications
- Job Type: Permanent
As an Analyst/ Senior Analyst you will provide support to a wide range of projects as part of a Techmodal team solving some of our clients’ most challenging problems. You will work with senior staff and Project Managers to ensure the successful delivery of projects that result in tangible benefits for our clients predominantly in the Defence & Security sector. To achieve this, you will be up for the challenge of:
* Working with our clients to understand their business challenges and their differing requirements, in order to support the development of a technical solution or analytical approach.
* Participating in the design and implementation of different technology and analytical solutions, working within technical, business, and time boundaries to deliver the best practical answer to a given problem.
* Communicating your findings, analysis, dashboards, and insights to both technical and non-technical audiences within Techmodal, and to our clients.
* Developing your analytical skills as well as your understanding of new technologies and be keen to share your knowledge with the rest of the team to drive their individual growth, and the growth of Techmodal.
· Building genuine client relationships.
· Producing documentation to support project delivery.
· Presenting project findings internally, and to our clients.
· Being an effective member of a project team; contributing with subject matter knowledge.
· Developing technical solutions, with the support & supervision from senior staff.
The successful candidate will have:
· A degree in a relevant numerate discipline such as maths, physics, business, finance, economics, engineering, or similar.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Be enthusiastic and self–motivated with a willingness to learn quickly
· A persuasive and confident approach.
· Have familiarity of using with Office 365 (in particular PowerPoint and excel, use of Power BI would be desirable but not essential.)
· Understanding of agile delivery tools, such as Jira or Trello would be beneficial.
· 5 years’ unbroken UK residency is required to gain security clearance.
· Exposure to data visualisation tools (Power BI, Qlik, Tableau) would be advantageous.
Whilst we try to minimise travel whenever possible and promote remote working, our consultants do sometimes travel to various client sites across the UK. We will cover all expenses whilst you are away and make sure you are well looked after.
Remote working during Covid-19
We are closely monitoring government guidelines during the pandemic to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff. At present most of our teams are working from home and only travelling to the office and client site when appropriate. All new starters joining the business will do so on a ‘temporary remote’ basis until it is safe to return to the office and our usual working practices
We have a shared work ethic to go above and beyond for our customers, but we also like to have fun and reward hard work. Our selection of lifestyle benefits and perks are regularly reviewed to ensure that there is something to suit everyone:
· Competitive Salary
· Performance related bonus scheme
· Contributory Pension
· 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
· Additional day off for your Birthday
· Opportunity to purchase up to 5 days additional days Annual leave
· Private Health Insurance
· Life Insurance paying 4 x salary
· Option to join the BAE Share Incentive Plan
· Generous sick pay
· Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption & Shared Parental Leave
· Cycle to work scheme
· Regular staff socials
· Free daily fruit in the office